I was recently asked by a client how to view the subscribers on your YouTube Channel so I decided to make a short video about it.
Here are the steps to view your YouTube subscribers;
- Make sure you are in the My Channel view
- Click on subscribers (top left above your channel art)
- You will be taken to a new window
- The amount of subscribers that you have will be shown at the top left of this window
- (it is worth noting that only subscribers who share their subscriptions publicly will be shown)
- You can subscribe or unsubscribe to any of your subscriber channels here
- You can change the view from Most Recent to Most Popular
Nice and easy.
You can watch the video below:
Thank you for reading and watching.
Please share this knowledge through your social media.